Is that really the best you could do?

The film "The Whole Nine Yards" has a sequal that is going to be released. What is the title? "The Whole Ten Yards." If the title is any indication, it doesn't even pretend to be anything but lame recycled crap. Is it so much to ask that the title be entertaining? It's bad enough when you see totally unfunny trailer, when the company couldn't even find two whole minutes of entertaining footage, but when they can't even come up with a good title? That's just pathetic. Even "Dumb and Dumberer" had a good concept behind the title I've never seen the first "Dumb and Dumber" so I will not be seeing the second, I'm just saying technically the sequel title is even more clever than the original. It's a sad, sad thing when you can't string together three amusing words that do just to your film. I mean my cat could crap a better title than the "Whole Ten Yards."

I think I need sleep.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?