Degenerate

OK I have to, absolutely HAVE TO, post this profile I just got sent. It makes the sex obsessed phonetically spelling elephant look like a good catch.

play and listen to ALL kinds of music. Into mideval recreation groops. yes i am a knight in shining ld like to find someone to shower with love and knows how to give it back. i am shy but get fantasies alot about being with a real, yet dirty lady. if you want a Friend, penpall, sex, or just a ear to listen and a shoulder to cry on, im your man.

Just reading this ad makes me feel so dirty I want to put a condom on my face. In the words of Scott Thompson of the Kids in the Hall "When I look at your faces, I feel like....to puke."

But I am concerned that this blog is just degenerating into making fun of the myriad idiot men who send me interest via "mate.com." Because it is soooo easy, but the truth is that idiots like the one above have more luck with mate than I do simply because there are more people like him than like me. I worry about the blog becoming this sad desperate "look I'm better than these people no really" claims. Because these people, these ones I make fun of, probably have a much better shot at being happy than I do.

As I teach my kids, the pursuit of knowledge inherently leads to suffering. And this might explain my current condition. That and I have gained weight and am always hard on myself and run screaming from any man that treats me decently.






Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?