Because the most important line is the one that you exit on

Well, I haven't sent Israel the big kiss off yet, but I'm working up to it. Being a perfectionist I want to it be as stylish as possible.

I've learned from experience that I have a great talent for saying incredibly hurtful and traumatic things during a break up. ( I think one of my best was when I told Eric "If you see me on the street, don't even wave because I don't know you and I don't want to know you.")

But I thought I'd give you two Bunni classics on the house ( and please note they are non-gender specific so that all of you can use them) because let's face it, some times the right thing to do is fire up the ole flame thrower and burn that bridge!

"Baby, I hope you are up on your history because that is what you are about to become."

"Oh, but we can still be friends."

"How about your lips becomes friends with my ass on its way out the door?"

Anybody else have some classic parting words?

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?