Getting to know you
This is a fun little quiz courtesy of Hot Action. Please note I have ommitted some questions.

HAVE YOU:
1. KISSED YOUR COUSIN: Uh, no. But I am very attracted to one of my cousin's husbands.

2. RAN AWAY: well not unless you count my move to NYC

3. PICTURED YOUR CRUSH NAKED: Isn't that the only way to picture your crush?

4. ACTUALLY SEEN YOUR CRUSH NAKED: Ok I just got the telephoto lens people, let's not rush things.

5. BROKEN SOMEONE'S HEART: Yes, at least three I can verify, but I suspect more than that. In fact, I'll probably break at least one more before the end of the year.

6. BEEN IN LOVE: yes

7. CRIED WHEN SOMEONE DIED: Yes, strangely, however, I did not cry when my father died.

8. WANTED SOMEONE YOU KNEW YOU COULDN'T HAVE: Those are generally the only people I want

9. BROKEN A BONE: Not a one.

10. DRANK ALCOHOL: It is quickly becoming a basic food group.

11. LIED: All the time.

12. CRIED IN SCHOOL: Only once as I recall, but it was voice class. Every one cried in voice class. Some people cried in every single voice class. Me, I held out until the second to last week.

WHICH IS BETTER:
15. GIRLS OR GUYS: girls
16. FLOWERS OR CANDY: candy-you can't really share flowers
17. SCRUFF OR CLEAN SHAVEN: depends on what I want the man for
18. QUIET OR LOUD: loud
19. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES: blondes
21. TALL OR SHORT: I want a viking damn it.

WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX:

23. WHAT DO YOU NOTICE FIRST: eyes

24. LAST PERSON YOU SLOW DANCED WITH: Eric Kinsman

25. WORST THING THEY COULD DO: act interested and then not call

THE LAST TIME:
26. SHOWERED: Today.

27. HAD SEX: Um, I plead the fifth.

28. had a great time with the opposite sex: October 31st 2003

WHAT IS:
29. YOUR GOOD LUCK CHARM: don't believe in luck

30. PERSON YOU HATE MOST: Right at the moment it's a tie between my "boyfriend" and a fellow professor-maybe I should put them in a colloseum together and make them fight for the title of most hated person.

31. THE BEST THING THAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOU TODAY: had someone tell me they love me and mean it

FAVORITES:
32. COLOR: purple

33. MOVIE: American Beauty

34. BOOK: The Tin Drum by Gunter Grasse

35. SUBJECT IN SCHOOL: Acting/English

36. JUICE: Lemonade-but only if it's REAL lemonade non of that lemon flavoring crap

38. ICE CREAM: Concession Obsession

39. HOLIDAY: Halloween

40. SEASON: Winter

41. BREAKFAST FOOD: eggs and cheese on a toasted whole wheat bagel

42. PLACE TO GO WITH YOUR HONEY: my bed ( or maybe the floor next to my bed)

WHO:
43. MAKES YOU LAUGH THE MOST: Rowan Atkinson

44. MAKES YOU SMILE: Miracle Gro

45. GIVES YOU A FUNNY FEELING WHEN YOU SEE THEM: the bride of Wildenstein

46. HAS A CRUSH ON YOU: This Irish guy named Eddie who is a construction worker and thinks he's not good enough for me. An indian travel agent. And, if certain sources are to be trusted, at least four of my former students.

47. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON: A cast of thousands. Miracle Gro. The "good" Justin.

48. CAN MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER NO MATTER WHAT: Lucia Mazella.

49. HAS IT EASIER GUYS OR GIRLS: guys-no doubt.

DO YOU EVER:
50. SIT BY THE PHONE WAITING FOR A PHONE CALL ALL NIGHT: Every night of my life until now.
51. SAVE AOL CONVERSATIONS: OK my computer is powered by a hamster on a wheel. I need all the hardrive space I can get my hands on.

52. SAVE E-MAILS: Yes. I probably still have yours.

53. WISH YOU WERE SOMEONE ELSE: again, every day of my life.

54. WISH YOU WERE A MEMBER OF THE OPPOSITE SEX: On occassion I wonder about it, but really I have to admit I love having breasts.

55. CRY BECAUSE OF SOMEONE'S MEAN WORDS: Yep, but more likely I cry because of my own mean words.

BEST:
56. COLOGNE: Polo by Ralph Lauren
57. PERFUME: Eau de Soir or Envy
58. KISS: Eric Kinsman-Feb 28th, 2000

HAVE YOU:
61. Fallen for your best friend?: yes. my first boyfriend.
62. Made out w/ JUST a friend?: Yep, I've slept with a few of them too.
63. Been rejected? Every day.
64. Been in love?: Yes
65. Been in lust?: Constantly.
66. Used someone?: Only every man I ever met.
67. Been used?: Yep, but usually because I encourage it.
69. Been cheated on? Yes.
70. Been kissed? God I hope so, otherwise I've been doing it wrong for years.
71. Done something you regret?: Every day.

WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON:
72. You touched?: Miracle Gro.
73: You talked to: Luke Duke
74. You hugged?:Shutterbug.
75. You instant messaged?: JP Walt
76. You kissed?: This cute drunken 21 year old professional doorman outside of F's.
77. You had sex with?: You by myself or with a partner?
78. You yelled at? actually I rarely yell, but I am going to yell at Casey tomorrow.
79. You laughed with?: Miracle Gro.
80. Who broke your heart?: Ton Ami.
81. Who told you they loved you?: a former student

DO YOU:
82. Color your hair?: Yes.
83. Have tattoos?: No.
84. Have piercings?: My ears. Just one.
85. Have a boyfriend/girlfriend/both?: I guess in a way sort of

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?