Because you can't dial a phone with broken fingers

Still recovering from J's wedding reception-the next time I go to an Irish wedding reception remind me to bring a wheelbarrow so someone can just wheel me home

An actual nice guy called me today ( considering that I was totally smashed when I saw him yesterday). I've actually known him for a while-he was really impressed with me when we first met, but there was a problem-he was married. Well, he's seperated, but apparently there is this thing where you have to live seperately for a certain period of time before you can get an actualy divorce-who knew? Anyway, we flirted, he kissed me, he called the next day to hang out and I had to beg off ( it was the blizzard and I wasn't going anyway). And then after that he decided it wouldn't be a "good idea" for us to hang until "he got his life together." So we see each other on occassion in the neighborhood-like last night-and I guess he finally got his act together.

Interesting.

In other news, John Yule did not call. I know, you're shocked. Nor did he show up in the middle of the night, or if he did I was in too deep of a coma to wake up.

Bishop called friday night just to say hi and to say he was going to be in the neighborhood the following day. He said he would call. He didn't.

I tell you it is one of those weekend that reminds you what evolution really is-just a theory

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?