More Fun Courtesy of Mate.com

Oh I just couldn't resist posting this profile I was sent by THE LOVE DOCTOR:

hi ladies, i'm a 6 ft/180 lb italian who's looking for some fun. not looking for anything serious. age is of no matter. i'm a very sexual guy, who loves to satisfy a woman. my appetite for sex is huge. u may think i'm conceited, but i can back up my words. and some of u ladies i've been with from here, can also back it up. so if u want to be pleasured among your wildest dreams, give me a shot. if u want to feel what great, passionate, hot, wet, wild dripping sex is all about, i'm your man. i'll make u feel so good inside. don't miss out. is there a woman out there who can keep up with me?

Altogether with me now ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Uh, I already know what "great, passionate, hot, wild dripping sex is all about", but thanks for the invite.

I have to go gargle with clorox now.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?