You Might Have a Girlfriend If...

Well Bishop hasn't called since Thursday, fucker. But I wanted to put down here a brief part of the conversation I had with him the first night we met. Wait that would be the only time we actually met, god damn it.

We were walking and he asked if I had a boyfriend and I said no and I asked him if he had a girlfriend and he said "Well, I'm seeing someone casually...but if she saw us together she would kill us both."

Guys, just a little tip, if she's willing to commit homicide, it's not a casual relationship. Generally murderous intent reveals a more serious commitment. But wait there's more.

"Yeah," he continued, "she's a psycho."

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THESE MEN? The first thing that comes out of his mouth is she's a psycho? And not "Well, she's the jealous type, but I love her." SOMETHING, ANYTHING that might indicate why you would put up with a woman like that. Later when we were talking he revealed she was probably cheating on him ( that he used the word cheating indicates it's not a casual relationship to him either-AHEM) and furthermore wouldn't fool around/sleep with him anymore.

So here's a guy who is clinging to an insane, jealous, non-putting out girlfriend and I AND I can't get a frickin' date with any of the men I want. I ask you does this make any sense at all. I'm not saying that I'm not insane, but I have at the very least never tried to kill any of my past boyfriends (and let me tell you considering how Eric treated me he should feel very blessed) for any reason nor have I denied any of boyfriends sex, if they pissed me off that bad, I just broke up with them, and jealous? Well, yeah I'm jealous, I'm jealous of her that she has this guy and I don't. And damn it I am woman enough to admit it.


Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?