More Trouble Than You're Worth

OK so commenting is back, I had to take down the shout out ( the klink family's site is GONE-vanished like one of those mayan villages that just suddenly got wiped out by no known cause). Being a twit I put in this new commenting program, courtesy of halo scan, but it ended up screwing up my blog template and only through the help of superblogger Ari was I able to get the blog back to normal form. A big thanks to Ari, and people you better make the effort worth it by giving me quality commenting. These days I could use a little support from the cyber world.




Blogathon 2003strong>

Metafilter's won Frykitty came up with an idea three years ago to blog once every fifteen minutes for twenty four hours. This little stunt turned into blogathon, where bloggers blog every half an hour for 24 hours and for every post sponsors give to charity. This year over 400 bloggers participated and generated over 95 thousand dollars for charity.

Of course I found out about it after the fact, dag nab it, therefore robbing me of making this self indulgent tripe into socially beneficial self indulgent tripe. Well I guess I can put it down to training for next year. Yet when I hear about some of the amazing entries
( the different body parts of bloggers, pictures of toilets) I worry that I don't have an interesting enough concept. Well I've got a year to come up with one. Send me ideas.


Blog Change Bot

Courtesy of metafilter, this little gimmick will send you an IM when your favorite blogs change. Again we here at Bunniblog don't want you to have to waste your time checking in every ten minutes to see if I've added new content. We know that your goofing off time at work is very valuable and not to be squandered, after all you have that serious game of online gin rummy going on at yahoo games. And so I have added the change bot here. Feel the love.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?